♥ Wednesday, November 7, 2007
MAROON 5 LYRICS"Won't Go Home Without You"I asked her to stay but she wouldn't listenShe left before I had the chance to sayOhThe words that would mend the things that were brokenBut now it's far too late, she's gone awayEvery night you cry yourself to sleepThinking: "Why does this happen to me?Why does every moment have to be so hard?"Hard to believe thatIt's not over tonightJust give me one more chance to make it rightI may not make it through the nightI won't go home without youThe taste of your breath, I'll never get overThe noises that you made kept me awakeOhThe weight of things that remaind unspokenBuilt up so much it crushed us everydayEvery night you cry yourself to sleepThinking: "Why does this happen to me?Why does every moment have to be so hard?"Hard to believe thatIt's not over tonightJust give me one more chance to make it rightI may not make it through the nightI won't go home without youIt's not over tonightJust give me one more chance to make it rightI may not make it through the nightI won't go home without youOf all the things I felt but never really shownPerhaps the worst is that I ever let you goI should not ever let you go, oh oh ohIt's not over tonightJust give me one more chance to make it rightI may not make it through the nightI won't go home without youIt's not over tonightJust give me one more chance to make it rightI may not make it through the nightI won't go home without you And I won't go home without youAnd I won't go home without youAnd I won't go home without youthis iis for you =)) ii'll will tell you wadd ii feel. =))
Footprints,11/07/2007 12:33:00 AM