♥ Monday, June 2, 2008
yeah man!done wif marketing fundamentals today and three more papers to go.CANT WAIT FOR TESTS TO B OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tml iis retail accounting which is something lyk principals of accounts.luckily ii took accounts during secondary yrs or else ii will b suffering wif the rest of my frens man.*sweats*
iim reallie counting down the days when my tests is over and done wif man.this mean that ii can go partying,suntanning,shopping and working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway,ii fall in love with this song recently.the lyrics is very nice and so is the singer's voice.
stay by tonya mitchellI've must have been blind
Not to see you look away from me
Whenever you say "you love me still"
I must have been crazy
Not to see you slip away from me
Day after day there's a space to fill
And I can't find the words,to make you fall in love with me agian
And I can't find the strength to let you go oh oh
And when it's all said and done,you'll be the only one
Even if there's nothing left for us to say
As sure as the sun will rise I can never say goodbye
Even if we go are separate ways
In my heart you'll always stay
Ooh ooh
Been spending my time
To try to remind you of our love
But you're pulling away with every touch
With all we've been though
I'd never thought I'd be losing you
And I would give everything to keep you here
But I can't (but I can't) find the words to make you fall in love with me again
And I can't find the strength to let you go oh oh
And when it's all said and done,you'll be the only one
Even if there's nothing left for us to say (nothing left to say)
As sure as the sun will rise I can never say goodbye
Even if we go are separate ways (ooh)
In my heart you'll always stay
I,i,i still believe our love meant to be oh
And it will be here forever come one day (come,one,day) ooh ohoh
Can you see? I love you faithfully oh yeh
And one day I'm telling you I find a way to get back to me ooh
And when it's all said and done,you'll be the only one (said and done)
Oooh,nothing left to say
As sure as the sun will rise I can never say goodbye
Even if we go separate ways
In my heart you'll always stay
Oohh ummOoohh
Footprints,6/02/2008 11:36:00 PM