♥ Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WARWICK AVENUE BY DUFFY

When I get to Warwick Avenue
Meet me by the entrance of the tube
We can talk things over a little time
Promise me you won't step out of line

When I get to Warwick Avenue
Please drop the past and be true
Don't think we're okay just because I'm here
You hurt me bad, but I won't shed a tear

I'm leaving you for the last time, baby
You think you're loving, but you don't love me
I've been confused, out of my mind lately
You think you're loving, but I want to be free
Baby, you've hurt me

When I get to Warwick Avenue
We'll spend an hour but no more than two
Our only chance to speak once more
I showed you the answers; now here's the door

When I get to Warwick Avenue
I'll tell you, baby, that we're through

I'm leaving you for the last time, baby
You think you're loving but you don't love me
I've been confused, out of my mind lately
You think you're loving, but you don't love me
I want to be free; baby, you've hurt me.

All the days spent together
I wished for better, but I didn't want the train to come now it's departed -- I'm broken hearted, Seems like we never started
All those days spent together
When I wished for better
And I didn't want the train to come

You think you're loving, but you don't love me
I want to be free.
Baby, you hurt me, you don't love me,
I want to be free; baby, you've hurt me.



this song is quite nice =) duffy's voice is damn good!

POM exam was a torture today.i really make full use of my 2hrs to do that bloody paper.it was worse than my lit o levels lahhs. *cries*

went over to E's hse to study for my marketing exam.dint study much cos ii was mainly slacking,playing and stoning in his hse.his hse gott too many distractions lykk piano,playstation,WII and his lovely dogs!it's been a long time since ii went to his hse and ii nearly lost my way getting to his hse.arghhh! cant wait for Is to come back from canada so that the three of us can slack ard in E's hse again! iim so gonna make a mess in E's room since he is suchca a neat freak. HAHA!

stupid cousin aka jerk called mii while iim studying.he dint believe that iim studying lahhs and he said that marketing vehh easy to studyin.ARGHH! feel lykk taking my marketing notes and smack his stupid head lahhs. SIANS! he kept tempting mi to go out with them to drink. ARGHHH! no temptation until exams are damn over lahhs!

CANT WAIT FOR EXAMS TO BE OVER! TWO MORE DAYS TO GO!

missing in action
miss you

Footprints,8/27/2008 08:33:00 PM